- The new hire will join the Local Regulatory team in ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of regulatory reports submitted to the Monetary Authority of Singapore, as well as in the internal reports used for monitoring compliance with local rules and regulations. In addition to regular day-to-day reporting functions, the team also participates in projects for system and process improvements.
- As part of the job, the team keeps abreast of developments in local reporting requirements for foreign banks and merchant banks incorporated in Singapore.
- The team is involved in providing feedback to the MAS on regulatory proposals; and provides consultation to DB units on business proposals from the local regulatory perspective.
- Degree in Accountancy, with approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience. Direct experience in local reporting role is advantageous, however, candidates who are willing and able to learn are welcome to apply.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with local reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software, especially in Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team