Overview of business area:
The Client Service Team sits within Operations and focuses on Exchange Trade Derivative (Futures & Options / OTC) and Equity Listed Products.
Our role is to service the clients in their day-to- day post-trade activity; supporting and understanding their business drivers; and promptly attending to client queries/issues.
Candidate will also be helping to facilitate the orderly winding down of the PDS Client clearing business.
- Understanding Exchange & Market regulations.
- Develop and maintain the relations between Client Service and the Business Line.
- Demonstrate, promote and foster a strong working relationship between Client Service and other support functions.
- Dealing with all queries from clients ensuring problems are resolved promptly and efficiently during APAC time.
- Helping the Brokerage team on any fee related issues.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Exchange Traded Derivatives (Futures & Options)
- Client Service Experience – preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
Salary Range: $5,000 - $6,500 Per Month