Details of the Division and Team:
Role will be responsible for providing meaningful analysis, interpretation and insights to support the priorities and goals of KYC Operations. The role will also be responsible for performing controls function, which includes supervision and assurance of data quality and data integrity reported to different levels of the organization not limited to regional and global stakeholders. In addition, governance function is also part of the scope, where the role is responsible for enabling and assuring optimal quality and governance of the data analysis process including validation and reporting.
Activities to be performed for achieving success include but are not limited to:
- Data gathering, data cleansing, data exploration, data modeling, data validation and data visualization to aid decision making and Project Management deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements
Controls & Governance:
- Effective and thought-through controls implementation
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
As part of the execution - the role will also be required to lead discussions with Senior Management across a diverse set of functions, drive the meeting to meaningful conclusions including in Singapore and across Region/ Globe
- Lead cross-functional processes using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities in the KYC Operations processes.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Design and build processes to address and alleviate some if not all data gathering processes.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives t and design/implement solutions to meet these needs of KYC Operations
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Ensure any transition efforts are done with full understanding of risks & control considerations involved and are adherent to internal control requirements.
- Closely monitor progress of regionalization of Pipeline initiative.
- Establish strong partnership and collaborative relationships with various stakeholder groups (Regional and Branch leads/AFC / Compliance / COO) towards achieving the outcomes within required timeframes in adherence with regulatory expectations and internal guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge and understanding of systems/processes/organization in APAC around the client data services space.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- In-depth MI analysis, reporting and identifying any potential MI gaps & providing optimal solutions.
- Able to multi-task and deal with competing priorities – with ability to work in a highly matrixed environment, with strong collaborations.
- Ensure right levels of controls and governance are established and regularly monitored around any KYC remediation related processes such as pipeline management and progress tracking to ensure the efforts are audit proof.
- Regional and Global co-ordination across teams with various stakeholder groups.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience and understanding of end-to-end client lifecycle management
- Solid MI & Reporting experience with overall 6 to 10 years of experience in banking or financial sector
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to synthesize information for senior management presentations especially advanced excel
- Highly proficient in data analytics tools and applications such as Alteryx, Power Query, Power BI, Tableau Designer, and other relevant tools
- Graduates with good academic background
- Independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team player
- Extremely hands-on with ability and interest to get into the details and understand front to back system and process flows, perform specific data analysis and identify solution alternatives.
- Eye for detail and able to apply control framework around processes and identify gaps/risks.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Analytical and able to perform deep dives and root cause analysis.
- Strong learning ability around new areas.
- Change/Continuous improvement mind-set with strong interest to question status quo.
- KYC /Client data related process experience a big plus
Salary: $10,000 Per Month