- Oversee the regulatory reporting performed by the team and by the vendor on behalf of WM APAC.
- Review on all regulatory reporting requirements to ensure compliance with regulation in each jurisdictions (Completeness, Accuracy, Timeliness)
- Assist in conducting tests and analysis for implementation of new regulations and changes to existing regulations.
- Liaise and work in collaboration with other stakeholders for successful delivery of changes.
- Escalate issues / red flags identified in the course of regulatory reporting delivery.
- Participate in methodology reviews and implementation of any methodological changes
- Participate in system enhancement IT and support process improvement projects
- Minimum 2-5 years operations experience in the banking / financial sector, specifically regulatory reporting.
- Good understanding of HKMA / MAS / BaFin / US regulatory requirements
- Good analytical skills, attentive to details, flexible regarding production problem solving.
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Displays a high degree of control awareness, attention to detail and focuses on providing quality output.
- A strong team player and ability to work under pressure against tight timelines.
- The ability to work in a fast paced banking environment managing multiple priorities.
- Open minded, able to share information with peers and stakeholders within division and across divisions and regions.
Salary: $3,500 - $4,500 Per Month