Main Tasks and Duties:
- Provide technical support in areas such as system maintenance, storage infrastructure performance, and providing resolutions to technical problems.
- Responsible for tracking and providing solution for any issues in daily operations, maintenance and IT infrastructure
- Monitor and audit configuration changes across critical services to ensure that they are supported by authorised change requests
- Ensure all configurations are documented accurately
- Perform any tasks assigned by the Management from time to time
- Recognized Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related disciplines
- At least 2 years' of relevant experience in IT related field.
- Experience in banking / finance industry is preferred.
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge in the IT field and software development.
- Passion for technology and want to make a difference with technological solutions
- Detail-oriented and meticulous with operations and processes
- Ability to multi-task, prompt response and work under high pressure.
- Good team player and enjoy complex problem solving with innovative ideas.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with multiple stakeholders across various departments