- Conduct monitoring and testing reviews
- Prepare process flows, data analysis, document test results, and draft reports/findings
- Deliver assigned tasks within required time and quality expectations
- Prior working experience in regulatory body and understanding of rules/regulations
- At least 8-10 years’ experience within a Risk and Control, Compliance, or Internal Audit function covering Financial Services, preferably with an understanding of Private Banking and related regulations.
- Possess strong communication, time/project management, and analytical/technical skills.
- Primarily expected to work on Monitoring & Testing (M&T) revews in the Private Banking (Wealth Management) business covering compliance risks such as tax, cross-border, and anti-fraud. Other responsibilities will include helping the team with other tasks within M&T.
- Familiarity with the regulatory framework of the Singapore financial industry, in particular the licensing requirements that are applicable to banks and their employees
- Self-starter, pro-active, inquisitive, strong communications, and not afraid to ask questions. M&T reviewers are expected to frequently request for information from various stakeholders through in-person meetings, and emails.
Salary Range: $8,000 - $9,700 Per Month