- Administrate the tracking and compiling of MAS circulars and correspondences;
- Assist to review KYC/CDD documents for the onboarding of new customers and periodic review of existing customers;
- Assist to review transactions flagged as alerts in the SAM ACTIMIZE System within the stipulated timelines;
- Assist to review hits on customers and related parties from daily batch screening and transactions pre-execution screening in AML System;
- Assist in Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") compliance advisory support, including providing pre-transaction escalation approvals to business partners;
- Act as backup of Compliance Manager and AM, and perform relief duties during their absence.
- Assist with ad-hoc general compliance related assignments allocated by Head of Compliance and AVP.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting or related discipline.
- 2 – 4 years of audit or compliance in banks in Singapore and/or regulatory bodies.
- Experience and knowledge in Wholesale banking products is preferred.
- Team player, results and solutions oriented.
Salary: $4,800 Per Month