- To complete Know Your Customer (KYC) for all the existing and new customers of Institutional Client Department Asia (ICDA) within the prescribed timelines
- To address all KYC related queries raised by various Departments and customers
- KYC Support / information sharing with the head office and other departments in a time bound manner
- Information sharing and educating the team including preparation of ICDA KYC procedural manual
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of data / information for all compliance related and regulatory purposes
- Responsible to implement the corrective actions for audit issues within own areas of responsibilities and within stipulated timeline ensure that the enhanced controls
- Team Support - To assist the team in day to today operations
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience in conducting KYC and onboarding for Institutional clients - Banks, Central banks, Fund Managers, Asset managers, Insurers, Pension funds, Securities Houses etc.) clients.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of FI products like cash management, Treasury products (like FX, Derivatives, Deposits, etc.), Transaction banking products, structured deposits etc.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills, team player, able to work fast within tight timeline
Salary: $2,800 to $3,600 Per Month