- To develop branch-oriented reports and applications under the guidance and support of head office;
- To monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks;
- To install and configure computer systems;
- Diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problem;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' account and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Candidates with some bank IT internship would be considered.
- Fast learner and open minded.
- Being honest and reliable with conscientious and responsible attitude.
- Having awareness of good teamwork and service orientation.
- Prefer to have at least 1 year application developing experience.
- Familiarity with SQL and JAVA languages would be advantages.
- Able to speak English and Mandarin (to Mandarin-speaking clients)
Salary Range: $2,800 - $3,500 Per Month