Job Description Summary:
The Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Specialist ensures timely and accurate financial, regulatory and risk reporting to senior management, regulators, auditors and other relevant stakeholders, in line with regulatory and statutory requirements.
They work closely with the Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Managers to provide insight and analysis over the financials and accounts within their remit.
They collaborate with relevant stakeholders to provide complete and comprehensive reporting in the financial books and records of the Bank, for the effective management of financial and accounting risk.
This role will be supporting the team in the following activities:
- Completing the 2022 BIS Triennial survey for DBSG and DBIA due in 1H2022 and also the anticipated follow up queries by MAS in Q3/Q4 2022
Completion of action planned for 3 SIIs and 2 Group Audit findings
- Implementation of MAS rounding differences changes to revised MAS610/1003 reporting template which would entail UAT across 59 reports each for DBSG and DBIA
- Review and UAT for IT changes as a result of Axiom CV 9 to CV 10 upgrade, roll out of the lineage tool and certain CRs planned this year
- Further automation of certain reports and analysis tools used in regulatory reporting
- Degree in Accountancy, with approximately 2-5 years of relevant experience in regulatory reporting in banking or financial institution
- Candidates with bank auditing background are welcome to apply
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with local reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software, especially in Excel
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team