Summary of the position:
Under-study and assisting the team where applicable, with particular focus on corporate files belonging to the Corporate Investment Banking business line in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand as well as corporate files under SFI Coverage.
- Undertake preparation / updating of financials in the system.
- Assist the analysts team to prepare the annual reviews of corporate groups, monitoring of the economic evolution of clients and global limits on groups (checks & prepares limits etc).
- Interact with Front Office, Regional & Head Office teams
- Minutes-taking at Credit Committee.
- Checks the correct data input in systems for sign-off of credit files.
- Update the weekly monitor for annual reviews calendar & ratings.
- Perform independent re-computation of financial covenants.
- Ad hoc projects as determined by the Head (industry analysis, attendances at analysts’ briefing, general admin functions of the credit unit, etc).
- Any other functions / projects as requested by the Head.
- Degree holders with related bank internship experience, especially in credit analysis space
- Candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Able to multitask
Salary: $3,500 - $4,000 Per Month