- As part of the continued efforts to create the leading Private Bank in Asia Pacific, a regional structure with front to back alignment has been established to leverage and coordinate key resources and priorities.
- Under the leadership of the COO office, the LBCM team will act to strengthen the control framework as well as to ensure compliance of all Singapore and Hong Kong booking platform operational activities with the respective local regulations and regulators.
- Perform regular (daily/weekly/monthly) monitoring and surveillance on private bank controls to ensure that Front office conducts activities per internal policy.
- Perform reviews with respect to Pricing risks to ensure clients are charged in accordance with Schedule of Charges or Bilateral Pricing Agreements.
- Work in a timely and efficient basis to handle relevant procedures related to client periodic reviews.
- Timely follow-up on any identified deficiencies to minimize potential regulatory breaches and escalate to management as needed.
- Analyze and identify gaps in existing operational controls and processes, and proactively channel back to the respective owners to ensure continuous procedural and control enhancements.
- Maintain working partner relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 1-5 years of relevant working experience in financial institution
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the regulatory landscape in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Background in private banking risk management, controls or internal audit is preferred
- Knowledge of the Wealth management business, products, and front-to-back process would be an advantage
- Good analytical skills and sound process review/risk assessment skills with an understanding of risks and impacts in a banking environment
- A pleasant personality and a good team player with a can-do attitude
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all management and personnel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be proactive in all situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and actively across a range of individual and groups
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and oral)
Salary: $6,800 Per Month