Overview of Business Area:
The Liquidity Measurement & Reporting (“LMR”) team is responsible for the production and reporting of regulatory liquidity ratios (e.g. LCR/NSFR) for key jurisdictions in APAC, including Singapore, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India and Hong Kong. At the same time, the team supports internal stakeholders such as Treasury, Risk and Front office by providing timely and accurate liquidity information to support management decisions.
In the current climate, there is a high regulatory focus on liquidity and this in turn drives the demand for more accurate and timely management reports. As such, LMR plays an increasingly critical part in the bank – wide efforts to manage any potential liquidity risks and ensuring continued compliance with regulatory ratios.
- Performing and reviewing of the daily and monthly liquidity calculation with the highest quality standard and in accordance with the agreed timeline.
- Core responsibilities, other than the timely delivery of the liquidity reports, would include: managing the governance and controls around the reporting process in APAC; addressing audit queries and requests; fulfilling ad hoc requests for information from the business, senior management and the regulators in relation to the APAC regulatory reports; involvement in ad-hoc regulator data collection and analysis requests; and, collaborating with Front Office, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Policy on liquidity analysis and initiatives.
- As part of the core reporting team, the individual is also required to participate in end user acceptance testing for any IT roll out and also ensure control and procedure documentation are kept up to date and in line with the firm’s policies.
- The candidate will also be informed in streamlining the production process, ensuring that the daily and monthly production is performed as efficiently as possible in the most controlled manner.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Finance reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management.
- Experience in regulatory reporting with strong process and control mindset.
- High degree of responsibility and accountability.
- Disciplined control mindset with a hands-on working style able to operate in an efficient and organized manner.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory liquidity framework and new Basel 3 Liquidity rules.
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams in a dynamic and evolving regulatory environment.
- Experience with Excel Macros/ Power pivots and also innovation tools to streamline and automate production processes.
Salary: $8,800 Per Month