Role Description Summary:
The position is to provide supports to Client Onboarding terms of opening new accounts, KYC reviews.
The role requires working in close collaboration with AML, Compliance, ORM, and Front Office & Legal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert advice to Client Advisors on complex account structures and KYC/AML cases the business is confronted with
- Act as sparring partner for Client Advisors in all AML / KYC related topics
- Support and advice Client Advisors in completing the KYC information in line with the Bank Group standards
- Oversee and monitor the entire KYC process including coming due and overdue KYC cases
- Training of Front office staff on legal documents and KYC related subjects
- To enhance Client risk assessments and various MIS reports for management reporting to facilitate review in managing risk and strengthening the control procedures and processes
- To understand the Bank Global KYC/ AML Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and implement related control processes
- Escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Involved in design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process with the WM COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement
- Degree majoring in Banking, Accountancy or Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operations, account documentation, risk management, Sophisticated AML/KYC knowledge and experience in banking or financial industry for at least 3-5 years
- Ability to develop a good knowledge of the customer base, with sensitivity to specific customer needs.
Personal Competencies / Skills:
- Mature, strong analytical and problem solving ability
- A team leader who is able to multi-task effectively in a dynamic environment, appreciate diversity and follow through assignments within tight schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with all levels
- Strong customer relationship, communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong process and project management experience would be an advantage
Salary: $5,000 Per Month