Overview of business area:
Located in Singapore, the business supports Sales and Trading desks in Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Korea. Core duties are Front Office trade capture and lifecycle management, execution of trade date controls and issue resolution across a wide range of products for the Rates, Local Markets, Structured Credit, AFG and the FX businesses. Products supported include Bonds, FX Spot, Forwards, NDF’s, OTC Derivatives (largely Credit and Rates), FX Options, Listed Derivatives and Structured Notes.
- Structured & Flow OTC trade capture and validation in Front Office systems
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolution
- Query Resolution
- Lifecycle event monitoring and action (Expiry / Exercise / Novation / Termination)
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
Challenges in this role:
- The ability to work under pressure and to intra-day deadlines, flexible/late hours may be required dependent on trading volumes and complexity of the day's trades
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- The role requires excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives. A solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Be able to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision with a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interaction with Sales & Trading, Front Office Business Management and front to back teams such as Operations, Product Control, RAR and IT
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Salary Range: $4,500 - $6,500 Per Month