The Global Emerging Markets (GEM) business consists of Interest Rate Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, and Cash Bonds trading businesses. GEM business is a market leading provider of innovative investment, risk management and financing solutions to Corporates, Governments, and Institutional Investors globally.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules to ensure effective time management and prioritization of engagements where necessary.
- Owns the setup of meetings across multiple time zones, booking of rooms and ensuring audio / video facilities runs smoothly prior to meeting commencement.
- Owns the organization of events / offsites by booking rooms or venues and coordinating F&B requirements so that events run without disruption.
- Prepares materials for internal and external mandates e.g., presentations, spreadsheets, management reports, agendas to a professional standard, maintaining attention to detail.
- Establishes rapport and trust to be able to handle extensive telephone and email correspondence on the senior manager’s behalf.
- Facilitates the senior managements travel plans with minimum disruption, including planning and booking detailed travel itineraries (flights, hotels, visas, related COVID entrance requirements and related building accesses), organizing travel meetings and prompt reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Preparing and submitting expense claims promptly and accurately including corporate AMEX card and cash expenses for reimbursement.
- Coordinate office supplies, seating plans and office moves to ensure efficient use of office resources, handling purchase orders and expense / invoice processing in a timely manner.
- Coordinates on-boarding of new employees and contractors to minimize set-up time.
Works well with other personal assistants where necessary to ensure support needs are covered during e.g., short-term absence.
- Provides administrative support for project work and ad hoc activities when necessary.
- Coordinate and manage departmental documents, team leave schedule, and various system accesses.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven administrative experience in a similar role, assisting senior management.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrating a passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workflow, demonstrating flexibility when handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet with clients and communicate with them with confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to drive assignments autonomously and interact self-confidently with senior management, demonstrating resilience.
- Excellent computer skills, email application and basic experience of working with databases.
- Ability to work well in virtual teams in matrix organizations.