Work is currently underway to accelerate the convergence of AFC, Compliance, and other Non-Financial Risk assessments [including but not limited to the Non-Financial Risk Management Risk & Control Assessment].
The work being done in this area as part of the Financial Crime Risk Key Deliverable 2 [FCR KD2] is intended to reduce duplication, minimise the burden on business respondents and provide a data based accurate, consistent and holistic view of the Bank’s exposure to non-financial risk.
- Assist in end-to-end effort to resolve any data quality issues or data gaps related to process, data, or systems
- Working with data sourcing to source and validate data completeness, from acquisition to delivery
- Create data requirements specifications using Use Cases and supplementary documentation
- Must “dig deep” to understand process complexities and the cross-functional nature of AFC Risk Type Assessment
- Interface with other Team Members, Business Analysts, and Business and IT Stakeholders to understand and propose solutions to meet defined objectives
You will have:
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assimilate large volumes of information and provide actionable solutions to issues arising
- Ability to understand Data Models
- Ability to analyze business requirements and carry out system analysis to propose functional solutions
- An understanding of and exposure to the formulation and conduct of risk assessments, preferably gained in a financial institution
- Experience of working practically within remediation/change
- The ability to respond quickly to changing priorities, working under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
- Experience of project management disciplines; experience of working in an ‘Agile’ delivery environment would be a benefit
Salary Range: $10,000 - $12,000 Per Month