Overview of Business Area or Project:
As a key member of the Experienced Recruitment team, you will provide vital business support to the recruiters and hiring managers delivering a broad range of administration, organizational and logistical services.
Report into the Admin and Onboarding Team Lead based in Singapore and will cover Experienced Hires across Singapore. Opportunity to work within a broader team in Singapore and Hong Kong, covering APAC division.
Further supported by centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
- Supporting the recruiters in your area and their management team with recruitment administrative, organizational and logistical tasks
- Serving as the logistical point of contact for both internal and external candidates at the written offer stage, including interacting directly with the candidates and ensuring signed paperwork is received in a timely manner
- Managing various aspects of the candidate experience post offer acceptance, including ensuring accurate start dates and compliance of onboarding paperwork
- Coordinating with the recruiting team to ensure correct procedures followed at all times and operational risks are minimized
- Establishing positive relationships within the recruitment team, internal business partners and candidates to assist with the seamless recruiting process
- Managing and updating the applicant tracking system, including but not limited to reviewing and ensuring completeness of required sign-off checkpoints as last approver
- Actively engaging with Recruitment and HR leadership to recommend process improvements as needed
- Maintaining accurate record keeping and consistent storage of new hire candidate records
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Effective and efficient management of day to day queries and raising of issues
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year experience in a large recruiting department, preferably in a corporate setting; financial services industry experience is a plus
- Demonstrated accountability for owning recruiting processes such as onboarding, new hire paperwork, background screenings and/or orientation sessions
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and working well under pressure in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized individual with keen attention to detail with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to challenge the status quo and seek to improve operating efficiencies
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent
Expected Salary: $5,100 Per Month