- Responsible for providing administrative and client service support to Hong Kong and Singapore Relationship Managers (RM) within the front office function serving Singapore booked Private Banking clients.
- Assist to acquire and grow the high-net-worth individual customer base through effective relationship management, with special focus on the clients' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Provide administrative and client service support to Hong Kong and Singapore Private Banking to serve Private Banking clients.
- Work closely with internal parties to serving high net worth customers in their banking needs and/or wealth management needs
- Assist client take-on process; particularly account opening documentation with Private Banking customers.
- Onboarding clients to Private Banking, monitor transactions and activities in client accounts, order taking and execution, to ensure meeting regulatory requirements and comply with banking policies
- Ensure client due diligence & client suitability checks are in order, and to ensure accuracy of capture to avoid incidents and dealing errors, ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and policies at all times
- To ensure new Private Banking clients meets Singapore regulatory requirement for high-net-worth individual clients.
- Monitor and track KYC reviews (both periodic and trigger) to ensure reviews are conducted on time. To liaise with Hong Kong and Singapore internal parties to raise extension request if the KYC reviews are unable to complete within the stipulated timeline.
- Comply with anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and Bank policies during account opening, account periodic / trigger review
- Perform any other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant private banking experience in serving high-net-worth individual customers
- Completion of CACS Paper 1 is mandatory while CACS Paper 2 is preferred
- Completion of CMFAS M1A or M1B, M5 and M6
Salary: $5,000 - $7,000 Per Month