- Acquire and lead project financing cases. Initiate syndication loan and trade finance business and market the bank’s products to corporations in Singapore and the region.
- Have strong financial analysis skills, evaluate and process credit applications for timely approval, prepare loan/security documents, and promote customer active utilization of the facilities.
- Explore and expand new corporate customer relationships with Chinese elements related. Manage existing portfolio.
- Maintain customer relationships and organize customer event with the team.
- Communicate with Bank Head Office, Group, local active banks and other different stakeholders within Bank proactively to make sure deal run smoothly.
- Good understanding and knowledge of relevant compliance and risk regulations
- Recognised University Degree with min. 8 years’ experience in corporate banking, covering major corporate client relationships
- Have strong financial analysis skills, project financing experience preferred
- Positive working attitude, meticulous and a good team player
- Strong bilingual communication skills and write effectively in English and Mandarin (to communicate with clients from China)
Salary Range: $7,400 - $8,600 Per Month