We are looking for an engineer to support the day-to-day operation of IT support. The primary duties will include IT project coordination, softwaredevelopment and system monitoring.
- To perform IT project coordination including to check requirement documents, to follow up project status with development team and report to stakeholders and to assist user to perform UAT.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software and support to team within the organisation.
- Monitoring systems and server status and reaction according to procedures.
- University graduate preferred
- Understanding of software life cycle and project management.
- Understanding of Linux/Windows server operation.
- Understanding Python/VBA/Shell Scripting programming.
- Experience on BI and data visualization.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
Salary Range: $3,500 - $4,300 Per Month