- Oversight and control of Derivatives Trade Reporting
- Responsible for monitoring completeness and accuracy of APAC Regulatory Trade Reporting.
- Liaising with Front Office, Trade Management, Project, IT and external vendors to achieve resolution of issues identified.
- Responsible for submission of Error Report directly to MAS regulator, covering instances of under-reporting or erroneous reporting of trade information.
- Submission of Reports on time
- Product regular MI for stakeholders / senior management
- Timely escalation of potential regulatory breaches
- Liaise with the Compliance and Change teams to achieve automation, providing requirements, testings and signoff on solutions
- Experience with OTC Derivatives
- Possess regulatory reporting knowledge and experience
- Intermediate Excel skill (pivot table, vlookup, formulas,VBA/Macro is a bonus)
- Have an eye for detail, meticulous, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical ability
- Proactive approach towards work
- Able to work as part of a team, willing to take on tasks as workflow dictates
- Degree/diploma from recognized university/polytechnic