- To identify opportunities for streamlining and automation of processes
- To review and update process map and capacity model regularly
- To have regular cross group communication within Business Control Asia Pacific Dept (BCAPD), Front offices and APAC offices on operational issues, new requirements, new product, etc.
- To conduct regular review of the group BCP drill test scripts and allocate staff members participation in Business Continuity Plan drills.
- To support MEPS+ industry, SWIFT, system testing
- To coordinate JSOX, Internal/External auditors, etc request.
- To ensure prompt submission of statistical reports to local management, Head Office and MAS.
- To participate and be familiar with BCP procedures and processes in BCP drills.
- To perform duties assigned by Group Head or Management and cover the duties and responsibilities of staff in the event of an emergency/crisis.
- To ensure operations is in accordance to local laws and related overseas laws and regulations, Head Office policies and Branch procedures.
- Investigate and report discrepancies and irregularities arising from transactions, system failure, etc. and resolve issues including handling stakeholder’s complaints and escalating all issues to Group Head/Deputy Group Head promptly.
- Fresh Degree holder in Business/Banking & Finance or equivalent may apply
- 1-2 years of related experience, preferably in Banking Operations
- Knowledge in Derivatives is an added advantage
- Programming/Operation Systems knowledge Excel VBA/SQL/Microsoft Access is a plus
- Understand reporting request and create/enhance programs using VBA for reporting in Microsoft Excel/Word
- Team Player
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines
Salary: $3,700 Per Month