The Know Your Client (KYC) Analyst focuses on client onboarding (COB) and exceptions in line with regulatory standards and jurisdictions.
The KYC Analyst provides regular communication to senior bank stakeholders on changes in KYC, Anti Money Laundering (‘AML’) and Anti Financial Crime (‘AFC’) areas and ensures any changes required are implemented with minimum disruptions.
The KYC Analyst also assists the bank’s clients, managing all KYC and account opening requirements with appropriate governance and controls. They operate in an environment of strict adherence to Standard Operating procedures (‘SOP’s) and Operation Level Agreements (OLA’s) to achieve accurate and timely account opening to help execute trades.
- The primary task will be to review client files for either new account openings or KYC reviews. This includes (but is not limited to) a review of client’s source of wealth, AML risk factors, corporate structures and due diligence searches
Provide expert advice to Client Advisors on complex account structures and KYC/AML cases the business is confronted with
- Act as sparring partner for Client Advisors in all AML / KYC related topic
- Support and advice Client Advisors in completing the KYC information in line with Bank's Group standards
- Oversee and monitor the entire KYC process including coming due and overdue KYC cases
- Training of Front office staff on legal documents and KYC related subjects
- To enhance Client risk assessments and various MIS reports for management reporting to facilitate review in managing risk and strengthening the control procedures and processes
- To understand the Bank Global KYC/ AML Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and implement related control processes
Escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Involved in design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process with the WM COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the Banking/Finance industry in a client on boarding/KYC environment with audit face off experience.
- Excellent team work spirit and possess positive working attitude
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Eye for detail and willingness to question current state practices
- Ability to apply regulatory guidance to review process in absence of written policy
- Dynamic thinking and highly adaptable to constantly changing environment
Salary: $5,000 Per Month