Job Description Summary:
- The Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Specialist ensures timely and accurate financial, regulatory and risk reporting to senior management, regulators, auditors and other relevant stakeholders, in line with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- They work closely with the Financial, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Managers to provide insight and analysis over the financials and accounts within their remit.
- They collaborate with relevant stakeholders to provide complete and comprehensive reporting in the financial books and records of the Bank, for the effective management of financial and accounting risk.
- University Degree in Accountancy/ Finance preferred
- Min 2 years Regulatory Reporting experience in Banking or Audit Firms
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines
- Adaptable and able to work in fast-paced environment
Salary: $8,000 Per Month