Perform daily settlement and sending of trade confirmations for treasury transactions such as, FX, MM, NDF, Structured Products, Fixed Income, IRS and Derivatives transactions.
- Verify and authorize treasury transaction in accordance with internal and external guidelines
- Prepare and sending of trade confirmation
- Perform daily nostro reporting to Treasury & Markets Department, periodic reporting to MAS and HK Head Office on Management Information.
- Investigate and rectify outages of accounting entries
- Release SWIFT messages when confirmations are matched
- Follow up with counterparties on late payments.
- Back-up for remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transactions
- Minimum “A” levels or Diploma Holder in Banking, Finance and Business related disciplines
- 5 – 8 years of treasury operations experience and familiar with settlement of FX, MM, Fixed Income and derivatives/structured products
- Familiar with SWIFT and the various message types
- Prior experience with remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transactions will be an advantage
Salary: $4,500 Per Month