Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage product selection and all related process (bonds & funds)
- Conduct regular reviews and evaluation of existing products
- Work closely with external partners/ alliance for product monitoring and evaluation
- Review internal work process and procedures such as transaction work procedure, preparation of presentation materials, approval of transaction documents and follow up actions with clients.
- Ensure that all investment product information are well communicated and consistently updated.
- Access risk and monitor LTV by applying sound ethical judgement
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to ensure that the sales process is in accordance to MAS requirement
- Ensure that internal policies and transaction activities are updated as per MAS regulations and requirements
- Any other tasks assigned by HOD and management from time to time
Skills and Experience Required
- Recognised Bachelor’s/ University degree or equivalent experience
- Preferably a CACS and CMFAS – M9, M9A, M5, HI holder
- Possesses at least 3-5 years of relevant experiences in a similar capacity
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication in English.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of industry and competitor products/ services
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment