- Perform post-trade business controls in the area of client and sales suitability (e.g. Voicelog review) and other aspects of operational controls for WM Operations.
- Possess good understanding of sales suitability requirements in the areas of risk, tenor, investment experience mismatches, investment rationale, concentration breaches, etc.
- Perform checks on customized statements and ensure that they are sent out to clients within stipulated timeline.
- Validate client trading suitability (e.g. product suitability, risk mismatch, concentration, DPM restrictions check, etc.) and perform trade documents deficiency follow-ups.
- Prepare MIS reporting
- Preferably from Compliance/ Risk and Control with client suitability monitoring experience.
- Possess banking product knowledge e.g. FX, Money Market, Fund Transfer, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives etc.
- Good Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, structured approach and a strong analytical ability with a high attention to details.
- Able to work under time pressure with efficient and quality delivery.
Salary Range: $3500 - $4500 Per Month