- The Sales Coverage Support Analyst works with the Sales team to support them in their client facing activities.
- The Sales Coverage Support Analyst will not undertake any revenue generating activity.
- The Sales Coverage Support Analyst may analyse client and market data, create presentation material and facilitate interactions with new and existing clients to allow the Sales team to make efficient use of sales opportunities.
- They may be involved in liaising and support the client in account related activities through their strong understanding of the roles, responsibilities and processes that are pertinent to the client’s interaction with the Bank.
- In addition, Sales Coverage Support work to ensure adherence to applicable internal policies and external legal/regulatory frameworks.
- Ongoing relationships with Sales Coverage team. Working relationships with origination, trading, client services, operations staff – if applicable & to the degree that is commensurate with the business area - to both gather information and direct client enquiries the most appropriate point to effectively resolve issues.
The tasks that fall into the remit of this resource are to support the Front office (Private Banking) on the following:
- Rollover of Deposits
- Rollover of Loans
- Inputting of payments including obtaining/follow-up for internal approvals
- Remediation activities
- Follow up on all the long outstanding DDRs
- Diploma / Degree holders
- Knowledgeable and experienced in providing front office operations support, in Private Banking preferred
- Good knowledge in Deposits/ Loans functions
- Experience in team/stakeholder management preferred
- Excellent client servicing, interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with all level
- Strong customer relationship, communication and presentation skills
Salary: $6,000 Per Month