Assist the Head of Compliance in managing the Branch’s PB/Wealth Management compliance program and carrying out compliance monitoring and reviews to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (including Banking Act, Securities & Futures Act and Financial Advisers Act.) as well as managing AML-related projects and ensure timely implementation.
- Assist in Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") compliance advisory support, including training to the business partners and handling AML issues (suspicious transactions investigation) for the Branch;
- Review KYC/CDD documents for the onboarding of new customers and periodic review of existing customers’ accounts; transaction monitoring;
- Conduct reviews of transactions flagged as alerts in the SAM ACTIMIZE System within the stipulated timelines;
- Participate in Group AML monitoring enhancement projects and ensure timely implementation;
- Assist with the implementation of new regulatory requirements and develop amendments to the compliance program;
- Assist with developing and managing a robust compliance testing & reporting; identifying potential compliance and/or control risks for compliance checks and control enhancements;
- Provide support to business and/or supporting units in the development, implementation and regular review of policies and procedures for their operations with due regard to AML, SFA/FAA applicable regulatory requirements;
- Follow up on all compliance-related, including AML findings, and relevant rectification effort;
- Provide advice to business partners (front and back offices) on regulatory compliances, including MAS Notices, SFA, FAA etc.
- Provide compliance training to employees and manage ad-hoc compliance related tasks;
- Review and update policies and procedures maintained within Compliance Department (Compliance Manual, Compliance Operations Manual, AML Policy and Procedures, Customer Data Protection Policy, etc.);
- Liaise with relevant parties to track status of internal and external audit findings as well as submit regular status updates to MAS and Head Office;
- Assist in any other ad-hoc Compliance related matters assigned by AVP or Head of Compliance.
- Degree holder in Banking and Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years general auditing or compliance experience (experience and knowledge in PB/Wealth Management is preferable) in banks in Singapore and/or regulatory bodies;
- Professional Compliance qualifications are preferred, such as ICA, ACAMS, etc.
- Good knowledge in Singapore AML/CFT regulations, sanction laws, banking regulations such as Banking Act, SFA, FAA FATCA/CRS compliance monitoring.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize and work in fast-pace environment.
Salary Range: $5,000 - $6,800 Per Month