- Perform day-to-day account administration including vetting of documents, safekeeping and client data maintenance in system.
- Ensure smooth daily processing of Private Banking transactions, settlements and corporate actions
- Perform first line of checks of clearing and custody for securities, mutual funds operation and derivative transactions as well as reconciliations.
- Work closely with business and other operational departments to support daily processing and settlement
- Conduct periodic review and identify documental/transactional risks so as to explore mitigating measures, where possible.
- Perform UAT for new products, system enhancements and new initiatives.
- Review and enhance workflow and procedures to achieve operational efficiency
- Handle reporting to Head office and MAS related to Private Banking business
- Full Time Degree in business related discipline
- At least 3 years of operations experience in private bank, wealth management business or investment bank.
- Excellent knowledge of investment products, such as FX, bonds, equities, mutual funds and structured products (DCI, ELN).
- Prior experience in clearing and settlement of Singapore and international securities
- Knowledge of wealth management lending and lombard loans processing will be advantageous
- Strong awareness of operational risk controls, local and overseas market practices and regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all counterparts.
- T24, TAP system experience preferred.
- Able to work under pressure
Salary Range: $4,800 - $6,000 Per Month