- Acquire, develop and maintain a client relationship and portfolio of high-net-worth individuals
- Be fully competent in investment products advisory and providing best in class services to clients
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, enhancing Bank’s brand equity
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Head of Department from time to time
- Recognised bachelor degree or above, preferably in Business / Banking and Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of Premium banking RM experience or minimum 2 years of Private banking RM experience
- BSC Grade A or B (if applicable)
- Relevant certification (CACS, CMFAS - M9, M9A, M5, HI)
- Ability to converse in Mandarin with private banking clients from China.
Salary Range: $5,000 - $10,000 Per Month