- Prepare credit and credit related applications which entail performing credit evaluation on borrowers. Credit and credit related applications include but not limited to new credit proposals, credit renewals, credit monitoring, change of condition, trigger reports and other credit related matters such as financial spreading and covenant monitoring.
- Due date management - Ensure timely completion of the above-mentioned credit applications and all other credit related due dates.
- Comply with credit policies, rules and procedures and handle credit related audit inspections (external audit and internal audit) in addition to ensuring credit files are maintained to an auditable standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Accountancy or related discipline.
- Min. 2-3 years (AM) and above 5 years (AVP) of relevant work experience in credit analysis in the banking and finance industry.
- A team player who is detailed-oriented and has good analytical skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Salary Range: $5,000 - $7,000 Per Month