- Acquire and leading project financing cases. Initiate syndication loan, term loan and trade finance business and market the bank’s products to corporations in Singapore and the region.
- Have strong financial analysis skills, evaluate and process credit applications for timely approval, prepare loan/security documents, and promote customer active utilization of the facilities.
- Have better understanding of different corporate industries, initiate and participate in industry surveys and deliver industry investigation reports for Bank Head Office (HO) and branch level.
- Have the ability to summarize corporate signature cases and prepare PPT and articles to promote among Bank HO and domestic branches, have strong presentation skills.
- Explore and expand new corporate customer relationships mostly with Chinese elements related. Manage existing portfolio.
- Maintain customer relationships and organize customer events with the team.
- Communicate with Bank HO, group, local active banks and other different stakeholders within bank proactively to make sure deal run smoothly.
- Good understanding and knowledge of relevant compliance and risk regulations.
- Recognized Full Time University Degree with min. 5 years’ experience in corporate banking, covering major corporate client relationships. Candidates with Chinese clients’ coverage experience are highly preferred.
- Have strong financial analysis skills, project financing experience preferred.
- Positive working attitude, respond to the task assigned timely and responsibly and a good team player.
- Strong bilingual communication skills and write effectively in English and Mandarin.
Salary: $8,800 Per Month