- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases and social media content.
- Communicate with members of print, radio and television media to maximize featuring and exposure in various types of media platforms.
- Manage social media communications, such as wechat channel.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors, vendors, business partners and customer audiences.
- Ensure all communication and marketing materials aligns with brand’s identity and message, assist with marketing campaigns as and when required.
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, reports, video etc.
Corporate Brand Management
- Plan, implement and execute marketing programs.
- Work closely with advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns.
Reputational Risk Management
- Monitor media coverage and develop relative report.
- Facilitate escalation/resolution of reputation risk issues.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order and within time limits.
- Organizing facilities and details such as décor, catering , invitee list, equipment, promotional material etc.
- General administrative tasks such as procurement for company event or campaign
- Prepare budgets, cost analysis and reports.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks required by the department.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline preferred.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in communication or marketing role (Internship experience included).
- Excellent command in English.
- Mandarin(value-added) to liaise with Chinese speaking employees.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Wechat account maintenance is advantageous.
Salary: $4,000 - $6,000 Per Month