- Process and perform Regulatory submission related functions and data governance.
- MAS Notice 610 Submission of Statistics and Returns
- MAS 758 Minimum Cash Balance submission
- Qualifying Liabilities / Liabilities Base Return
- Fortnightly Asset Maintenance Report
- MAS Notice DIA-N01 Deposit Insurance Returns
- Monthly RMB FX turnover by product types
- Any other data governance task
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least Bachelor’s degree qualification, preferably in Accounting
- Working experience in financial institutions
- Analytical and meticulous to handle financial data, having strong logic thoughts.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills to handle stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Strong team player who is able work within the team while at the same time, able to work independently to deliver quality output.
- Good leadership track records would be advantageous.
- Good working attitude with a willingness to learn and challenge oneself.
Salary Range: $4,000 - $5,000 Per Month