Overview of business area:
The Legal Entity Finance in Singapore is part Asia Pacific Chief Financial Officer function and acts as guardian to provide excellence in the delivery of independent financial & regulatory control & reporting backed by sound policy and governance. The team supports Asia Pacific Division growth with close partnership with business and functional teams on key regional and bank wide strategic & business initiatives.
- Provide legal entity support to Businesses and key stakeholders on all Singapore Legal Entities matters.
- Perform adequate legal entity and business reporting review & challenge to ensure legal entity financials are accurate, complete and timely and are prepared in accordance with the appropriate regulatory and accounting standards, and in compliance with SOX404 and Regulatory Reporting Framework. This includes leading and oversee the local statutory audit and statutory financials of the Singapore Legal Entities and ensure they are completed accurately and timely, and where deemed appropriate, provides immediate escalation of issues to Local and Global Management.
- Preparation of Legal Entity governance packs and lead discussion on legal entities performance with Local Management
- Perform adequate review and challenge on legal entity budgeting and forecasting
- Global & regional collaboration to provide valuable legal entities inputs under the Global Program including deliverables under the Global Booking Model Review. This would include MIS Profitability, Legal Entity Simplification, and Recovery Resolution Planning - global unwind, Valuation-in-Resolution
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
At least 15 years of financial institution/ banking knowledge and broad product knowledge base, regulatory knowledge, proficient in US GAAP and IFRS
Strong Controls background to establish a robust and sound framework
Independent, confident with strong communication and collaboration skills and able to lead and influence in large forums/discussions
Good analytical skills in bringing legal entity and MIS which would entail looking at Line of Business analytics, cost income ratios, allocations
Exhibits leadership skills with ability to raise and challenge issues, and provide financial advice and solutions to business and finance stakeholders
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Salary: $13,800 Per Month