Execution of day-to-day operations for Remittance process within Singapore domestic & cross border payments broadly covering the following areas:
- Provide effective support and assistance to the Team Leader / Deputy Group Head in the daily operations of the Remittance Operations, Domestic (Bulk Payments & RTGS) and Cross Border.
- Participate actively with the Team Leader / Deputy Group Head in resolving operational issues and project implementations, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Process transactions in compliance with the Bank’s Policy & Procedures, Head Office Rules in alignment with the local and related overseas laws and regulations. End-to-end understanding in terms of Controls associated with transaction processing must be robust.
- Observe and adhere to the rules and regulations of the Compliance Manual of the Bank associated with the Anti-Money Laundering, KYC requirements, MAS regulations, Head Office Rules & Policies, etc.
- Identify areas to improve the operational efficiencies, and propose and support the implementation of improvements of workflows & processes.
- Investigate and report discrepancies and irregularities arising from transactions, system failure, etc. and resolve issues including handling customer/stakeholder's complaints and escalating all issues promptly.
- Cross-train other colleagues within Remittance Team to ensure there is sufficient back-up to cover each process from time to time.
- Participate actively in the various Business Continuity Plan Drills which are held regularly by the Bank and the local regulatory authority.
- Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of Banking experience in Remittance Products.
- Possess critical thinking skills, and able to link diverse information to build a full picture and spot inconsistencies.
- Meticulous, attention to detail with a risk and control mindset.
- Good oral & written communication skills, strong inter-personal skills, and a strong customer service aptitude.
- Reliable team player, who is able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Keen and proactive learner.
- Effective time management skills, ability to work under pressure and meet cut-off times.
Salary: $4,800 Per Month