The department is responsible for all liquidity reporting to internal and external partners, provides decision support to Treasury and responds to regulatory demands in a timely manner.
- Preparation and review of BAU liquidity returns in designated entity with the APAC region. This includes both regulatory reports but also internal reports to Treasury and Finance.
- To guide the Pune team in the production and work towards enhancing production capacity.
- At least 5 years of working experience within CFO, with exposure to regulatory reporting for a global Investment Bank with understanding of product types, reporting processes, data flows, internal controls, risk and operational considerations.
- A proven ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, manage workload accurately and efficiently, delivering to deadlines and can thrive under pressure.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels.
- A keen eye for process improvements in a controlled environment.
- Experience in Liquidity regulatory requirements and handle large data sets within complex spreasheets is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and organization.
- Demonstrate resilience in the light of changes.
Salary Range: $10,000 - $13,000 Per Month