The Security Transfers team handles the security asset onboarding process for Private Banking clients.
You will be an effective teammate, actively involved in the daily business by supporting timely and efficient settlement of all security transactions across markets that represent new asset inflows into the bank. The process is a crucial one that kick-starts the support of the Wealth Management business. Asset transfers require timely processing while maintaining a high standard of control and accuracy; the team also ensures any queries and coordination required are followed up timely and expertly.
- You shall liaise with transfer counterparty to negotiate and agree on transfer details and timeline.
- You are responsible for processing all instructions in accordance to the trade details and ensure accuracy in the SWIFT instruction sent to custodian.
- You will follow up transfer cases to ensure smooth street settlement of the transfer.
- You are to ensure all transfers are processed by EOD accurately.
- You will maintain and ensure that all trade documentation is properly filed and archived.
- You have ability to liaise with custodians/counterparties/front office to resolve disputes and discrepancies.
- Familiarizing with internal tool landscape, infrastructure and processes.
- Application of experience and knowledge to the Bank Private Banking APAC environment.
- Ensuring that assets (securities) received and/or delivered.
- Assist migration lead on integration related activities.
- You have acquired 1-2 years of Securities Settlements or transfers experience.
- Attention to detail / Meticulous / Careful.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Securities settlements (SWIFT MT54x messaging) knowledge/skills will be useful.
- Basic market knowledge for securities (equities & bonds) will be useful.
- Communications skills to liaise with Front Office and counterparties.
- You possess good numerical and analytical skills.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, combined with strong attention to detail.
- You display the strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- You are a good team player but can also work independently.
- Experience with project or integration activities will be welcomed.
Salary: $4,500 - $6,600 Per Month