- This role will cover retail funds administration supporting manufacturing and distribution activities for the offshore funds distributed in Singapore and in Hong Kong.
- The Operations Analyst will be responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of relevant information (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility in the area of retail operations.
- Liaising with the appointed transfer agent on all matters including account opening and to resolve issues that come up with fund transactions or instructions and any operational queries from clients and fund distributors, both internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehend the external changes and the impact to regulatory reporting associated with the asset management fund industry and in particular, the regulatory environments for both Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Support other administrative and operational reporting tasks of the team.
- Support the Coverage Client Division team (Sales/Front Office) very closely and will need to collaborate with internal functions to provide specific expertise in the delivery of assigned initiatives/tasks.
What we will offer you:
- An all-rounded exposure to the Investment Operations Team as well as established key operating procedures to provide support to new joiners to the team.
- Work life balance and flexibility in working arrangements and a work environment where employees are well respected, valued and a workplace where staff can achieve their full potential.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Preferable to have experience and understanding of fund business
- Support fund order collation and reporting
- Support new fund/share class launch and termination of funds
- Provide operational support and be the centre point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure prompt dissemination of fund prospectus and investor notifications
- Point of contact for Operations in the Semi-Annual/Annual Reporting Process
- Provision of data output for fund related surveys and regulatory reporting
- Performing oversight of the vendor around the Transfer Agent service
- Control/identify any Operational Risk items
- Applies all internal and external policies/guidelines and regulatory requirements to establish Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
Your skills and experience:
- Related experience in Asset Management Operations for at least 1-3 years
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, flexibility when it comes to problems solving
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Works effectively within the team, sharing knowledge and providing support to colleagues to create and foster a working culture of continuous improvement
- Utilizes knowledge and leverage on experience from your own area or responsibility to improve the efficiency and performance of existing process flows.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Salary Range: $4,500 - $5,000 Per Month