This position is part of a team working on Strategic Initiatives, Risk Governance and Management Information (MI) definition, collection, analysis and generation
The key focus for the team is to create robust governance and oversight in the region and aid the Regional Heads of Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime in taking data driven decisions.
- Lead key initiatives independently – working with country, regional and global teams.
- Support the regional head in executing global and regional deliverables
- Support the development of intelligence and MI on key deliverables for Senior Management Reporting
- Establish/Run governance mechanisms as per regulatory requirements and bank policy
- 5-7 years of professional working experience (3 years in a banking/financial services environment)
- Project management and Delivery experience
- Exposure to banking/financial services Risks and Controls environment
- Experience of setting up Management Information process and Key Risk Indicator metrics
- Experience in Financial Crime is advantageous
- Exposure to visualization tools such as Tableau will be advantageous
- Self-Starter – ability to run projects and initiatives independently with minimal oversight
- Organized, Structured & Resourceful
- Stakeholder management skills
- Positive, Can-do attitude and temperament
- MS Office – especially intermediate MS excel skills and able to manipulate data easily.
Work Location: CBD Area
Salary Range: $7,000 - $8,000