The role will be working directly for APAC Project Managers based off demand and prioritisation if required to meet detailed BA requirements for any one of the 11 core delivery streams often on complex bank wide problems and processes.
Measurement of success would be;
- Support business requirements gathering
- Develop and document end-to-end roles and responsibilities, including process flow, operating procedures, as well as the required controls
- Provide transparency around progress status and key risks/issues being faced towards achieving success on the in-flight projects
- Drive issue resolution or options articulation around any problems or challenges that crop up in the course of execution of the various initiatives
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level (or equivalent qualifications/ experience)
- Educated in PMI or other similar Project Management disciplines
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Global experience would be beneficial
- KYC SME knowledge and awareness of Anti Money laundering regulations
- Able to take on tasks above and beyond the defined role set
- Strong institutional knowledge, in particular Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) and Global Markets (GM).
- Good understanding of the front to back processes across infrastructure groups including GTO, Finance, Legal and Compliance by business and product – some exposure to outsourcing contract and processes.
- Good understanding of client on-boarding, the KYC lifecycle and industry best practice
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Interest in understanding regulatory trends and developments - this includes but not limited to knowledge of Compliance Regulations and Anti-Financial Crime such as Anti Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery Corruption.
Salary: $18,000 Per Month