- All operational aspects around accounting, control and reporting of people related expenses under various bonuses and deferred compensation plans. The scope of coverage includes various stock and cash deferral plans awarded over a number of years, booked in various legal entities and currencies under US GAAP, IFRS, CH GAAP and local GAAP
- Month end / Quarter end close activities
- Preparation of various reports and analyses and interaction with stakeholders
- Year-end statutory disclosures and audit
- 5 to 10 years experience in a high pressure, deadline focused commercial environment or audit and assurance function
- Previous work experience in Banking and Finance is preferred but not necessary
- Previous exposure to compensation accounting is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and WindowsStrong technical background in accounting and management reporting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS relating to Comp Accounting
- A flexible approach to work combined with a “can do” attitude that is task orientated.
- A logical mind set with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the presence and ability to influence peers and seniors.
- Committed and determined self-starter
- Outgoing/team player
Salary: $7,000 Per Month