- The position will carry out planning, preparation, coordination and execution of audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of technology controls in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
- The position will undertake audit assignments, draft, consolidate audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate finding tracking, and validate closure of findings.
- The position will work as team member in a global audit team together with Principal Audit Managers. Open dialog communication and culture knowledge is imperative for this position.
- The position will be required to complete all work assignments on a timely basis. This may also include ad hoc projects and special inquiries.
- The position offers the opportunity to develop relationships across the Bank franchise and to communicate orally and in writing the results of the work to clients at all levels. A pro-actively develop and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas is expected.
- The position will act as natural role model and reference point for the peer group.
- Min 5 years experience in the disciplines outlined above with a minimum 3 years’ experience in IT audit is a pre-requisite. Expertise gained in the Banking environment is beneficial, but not critical.
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines is a pre-requisite: IT infrastructure, IT production, IT operation such as system administrator, database administrator, operator in a data centre or software development for IT infrastructure applications.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
- An industry-recognized security certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent will be beneficial.
- Experience in IT Audit, IT risk management or information security.
- A good understanding of the following IT disciplines: IT security, IT production controls (e.g. change-/ problem- management), information security, operating systems, databases and regulatory requirements in the banking sector.
- A fundamental understanding of the following Audit disciplines: audit concepts (e.g. pre-/post implementation audits), controls in outsourced environments (e.g. for managed services), auditing project management and auditing IT service- and quality management.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in conflicts and at all management levels. Language skills beyond English are not a requirement, but are generally useful.
- Flexibility, pro-active, self-sufficient and innovative with strong organizational skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and meet them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects.
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize the workload with limited supervision and be resilient under pressure and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
Salary: $9,500 Per Month