- To complete KYC for the existing and new customers of Institutional Client Department Asia (ICDA) SNG within the given timelines
- To complete the new client onboarding to support the business
- To address all KYC related queries raised by various Dept. and customers
- To prepare and submit the timely reports i.e. New loan list, management topics, deposits etc.
- To support the Marketing Team in Deposit management (New, renew, repayment of deposits) from the FI’s & Central Banks
- To proactively innovate and improve the internal KYC and monitoring processes to make it more efficient and effective
- To take correct decisive action promptly to address the needs of all stakeholders
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Accounting, banking & finance or equivalent in the similar field
- Min 2 years in managing the KYC and onboarding for FI’s in the similar capacity
- Exposure to KYC requirements for FI’s, WorldCheck, AML, Compliance requirements, FATCA, CRS etc.
- Sensitivity to Compliance, Driving Results, Decisive
- Team Player, Proactive, Quick Learner
Salary: $3,200 Per Month