- Liaise with transfer counterparty to negotiate and agree on transfer details and timeline
- To process all instructions in accordance to the trade details and ensure accuracy in the SWIFT instruction sent to custodian.
- Follow up transfer cases to ensure smooth street settlement of the transfer
- To ensure all transfers are processed by EOD accurately
- To maintain and ensure that all trade documentation are properly filed and archived
- Able to liaise with custodians/counterparties/front office to resolve disputes and discrepancies
- The role also entails - Familiarize himself/herself with internal tool landscape, infrastructure and processes. Apply experience and knowledge to the Bank's Private Banking APAC environment.
- Ensure assets (securities) received and/or delivered are reflected into client's account timely and accurately.
- Check and validate that transfer request abide by bank's policy
- Fresh graduates with bank operations internships may apply.
- Candidates with 1-2 years' of relevant experience would be preferred.