- Monitor and process life cycle events for structured products via sunshine, manually and T24
- Ensure timely and accurate securities transaction bookings – process and authorize life cycle management events.
- Handle escalations and requests from internal and external clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure procedures are up-to-date and maintain proper records of soft and hard copy documents for internal and audit/ regulatory investigation
- Investigate un-reconciled items daily in cash and security break files
- Participate and be involved in projects/initiatives to improve efficiency - contribute to strategic development of new systems and processes. Assist with testing and implementation of any relevant new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms;
- Resource coverage and management, staff appraisal and development
- Ensure that End Of Day/ week/ month processes are completed accurately ahead of deadline.
- Perform monthly MICOS/GLAO reporting
- Degree holder with min 1 year relevant working experience
- Experience in trade settlement and reconciliation
- Excel intermediate a an added advantage
- Securities product knowledge is preferred, i.e. Structured Notes, KODAs, OTC derivatives
Salary: $3700 Per Month