- Responsible for generating the accounting statements such as Portfolio Valuations, Income Accruals, P&Ls of Funds
- Reconcile the corporate action entitlement such as Income, interest, Dividends, rights, bonus, accountable for the accounting reports for the Funds/clients.
- Handling all enquiries pertaining to the Fund Accounting for the Clients. Work closely with Custody team on the data reconciliation.
- Liaise with Fund Managers, Portfolio Managers to ensure that all management fees or any expenses incurred are provided to the Fund Administration team on a timely basis in order for the team to generate accurate fund account report for the Fund or Portfolio Managers.
- Handle and keep record of Fund Subscription and Redemption.
- Assist the Clients/Fund on any of their audit enquiry pertaining to the Fund account reporting.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned by the Department Head.
- Must have an Accounting Degree, with good knowledge in Business Accounting, Audit, Tax
- Must have at least 3-4 years of experience in Fund Administration, work very closely with Fund Managers and have very good knowledge of Fund Management accounting,
- Knowledgeable and keen interest in the financial markets developments with good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of MAS regulatory requirements for fund accounting reporting
- Self driven, self-motivated, proactive and meticulous individual.
Salary Range: $3,500 - $5,000