- Provides diary management and secretarial services to the General Counsel APAC, each member of the legal team in Singapore. For example, call/message and correspondence management, filing, printing, invoice/payment matters, meeting room bookings, preparation of meeting packs, presentation slides etc. upon direction.
- Makes all travel arrangements including air, transport and accommodation bookings, meal/venue bookings, completes itineraries and meeting agenda and prepares and submits expense claims.
- Provides travel arrangement services to guests to the legal department including settlement of internal logistics (e.g. workstation, equipment and pass requests).
- Provides document management services to the Singapore legal team including preparation and circulation of execution copy documents, sign-off documentation, maintenance of related log(s), despatch of documents, archiving and document certification.
- Completes file opening and closing processes including filing of signed documents in accordance with procedure.
- Upon instruction from the Singapore legal team, maintain and update the team’s electronics and physical filing systems and databases including implementing safe-keeping of legal documentation and related procedures.
- Processes all cheque/payments/invoice requests and other requests related to Singapore fund lodgements through the payment system and handle related queries.
- Arranges and process training requests for the Singapore legal team members.
- Orders all stationary and office supplies for the Singapore legal team.
- Arranges all meals for lunch-in meetings or sessions.
- Sends reminder notifications and other email correspondence on behalf of the Singapore legal team upon direction.
- Provides administrative support on projects that impact the Singapore Legal team.
- 3 – 5 year’s administration experience in financial institution, legal firms or MNC
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Good command of English
- Pro-active, task-orientated and self-reliant
Salary: $4,500 Per Month